LESSON IN EACH BOOK
10 books in each set with lessons included which build reading skills sequentially.
Short lesson page in each book followed by a 10-page story.
Phonics practice page in each book to keep the program simple.
Emphasis on learning to decode words.
Perfect for K-2nd grade, ages 5-8.
Full-color, wholesome, and classic illustrations that resonate with parent and child.
Illustrations promote the good habit of decoding words and reading rather than "looking and guessing".
Adorable characters children LOVE! Animals, families, friends, and fun details!
Motivational character sticker chart and stickers included!
Carefully crafted stories with conflict, resolution, and fun surprises!
Works as a stand alone early phonics program, but is also wonderful as a supplementary programs.
Includes a hidden surprise that keep kids reading— find Dash the Pony in each book!
Play-based activity packs
Extra phonics practice with FUN games and activities that go along with each book
Coloring pages, puppets, crafts, bingo, memory games, matching, mazes, copywork, "how to draw," and so much more!
These books are ideal for the parent who wants to supplement their child's school education and for the home school family who wants a complete early phonics reading program. Being proactive and teaching your children how to read correctly will give them the best foundation for their entire education. Schools do their best, but we are here to help our children do even better.
More reasons to love the Dash into Learning Reading Program
- Program has 3 sets of books, with 10 stories in each set.
- Perfect for grades K-2, or ages 4-8
- Lesson page in each book followed by a 10-page story
- Phonics practice page in each book keeps the program simple.
- Very first phonics program—no need to even know the alphabet yet! Learn everything you need to start reading books right in this program.
- Expert approved and research based
- Parent Guide included with easy step-by-step instructions on how to teach your child
- Innovative "Blending Path" will teach children to blend sounds—an important part of reading that's missed in most programs.
- "Follow your finger" exercises with Dash the Pony finger puppets to improve focus and retain information.
- Wholesome and classic illustrations that resonate with parent and child.
- Illustrations promote the good habit of decoding words and reading rather then of "looking and guessing".
- Phonics progression is logical and easy to follow. We build phonics incrementally upon what was taught in the previous book, while also reviewing what they have already learned.
- We build reading confidence by only asking the child to read sounds they have already mastered. No surprise words the child isn't ready for.
- Engaging, page-turning stories with fun surprises!
- Works as a stand alone-early phonics program, but is also wonderful with supplementary programs.
- Secular based—Great for charter and public schools!
- Hundreds of thousands of books sold with thousands of testimonials from happy families!