They are HERE! Our super popular Dash into Happy books now have the adorable Activity Packs to go with them.
Learn and develop emotional resilience by playing these super fun and engaging games and doing these activities!
Each book in our Dash into Happy program now has an Activity Pack that goes right along with it. Each game has an element to help promote discussion of important emotional intelligence concepts and helps develop emotional resilience. Ways to comfort others, how to recognize emotions, body signals and more are all incorporated in a fun way in each activity. Some of the games included are:
- Escape the The Three Bears' cottage together!
- Build a Friendship Bridge and help the Billy Goats Gruff and friends cross it!
- Fill the basket of goodies for Granny and take it to her home together!
- Build a bed with mattress cards and hide the pea in it!
- Play Gingerland together and help the children find their way home through the forest.
- And so much more!
Together Time activities are also included! Recipes, activities, and ways to connect with your child are all part of these activity packs. At Dash into Happy we believe helping children develop a deep attachment with their parent or caregiver is essential to developing emotional resilience.
Some of the Together Time activities are:
- Make The Three Bears' porridge and talk about how the process is similar to our emotions.
- Discover the "Circle of Trust" together and talk about how children can decide who to trust in a fun way.
- Learn to "Listen to Granny" to find your way.
- Decorate a gingerbread house and discuss important ideas around pretty "tempting" things and choosing what's best for us.
- Role play with our adorable character puppets.
- And lots more!
Make the most of the Dash into Happy program by playing these games after reading the books!
This purchase includes 5 Dash into Happy Activity Packs. Each pack includes 20-30 pages of:
- Adorable Board Games
- Creative Card Games
- Coloring pages with emotional resilience quotes
- Together Time Activities
- Paper Puppets
- Instructions and Discussion Guides
Dash into Happy and get these super engaging Activity Packs today!
Written and created by a Joan Landes, a licensed clinical mental health counselor and mother of seven, and Amelia Murdock, creator of the super popular Dash into Learning early reading program and a homeschool mom of four.
PDF download to be printed at home. Full color. Print double sided (back and front)
Copyrighted and may not be shared outside of your home. Can be reprinted for in home use multiple times.